This 2-day session explores the common problems that group leaders face and how to masterfully work past them. No previous experience or completion of other training modules is required.
The challenges that will be explored are:
- The Client
- The client does not understand the situation and needs help figuring out what they want.
- In this training, you learn how to create a first client meeting that will help them analyze the situation more deeply to understand what they actually need.
- Difficult situations
- Unexpected situations come up in workshops and meetings that are impossible to plan for.
- You learn a concrete model for making successful interventions when you need to handle an unexpected or disruptive situation.
- Understanding the real problem
- Participants often choose a surface-level problem which leads to weak results.
- You learn to take the group deeper to understand the real problem.
- Emotions often get in the way of a successful workshop or productive group dynamic. This is especially true if the topic of the day is a difficult one that affects jobs or has other significant consequences.
- We go through methods and tools that allow a group leader to use the emotions within the group as a productive force to achieve great results.
January 17-18th 2022, Koh Samui, Thailand 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Price: €1188 includes VAT 24% / two days.
The training fee includes:
- 2-day training event with coffee, breakfast and lunch included
- Training materials
- A fun time together with interesting people