The training will cover best virtual meeting practices and teach simple use of facilitation tools to make meetings more effective. In today’s global business world, virtual meetings are essential. They reduce travel costs, are environmentally friendly, and enable international teams to stay connected on a daily basis. Unfortunately, most virtual meetings taking place are boring, ineffective and do not take advantage of the full possibilities of the virtual world.
The Effective Online Decision-Making training consists of three training sessions based on different meeting types: interactive presentations, virtual workshops, and status meetings.
- Improve virtual communication with your co-workers and customers
- Understand opportunities of different types of settings: presentations, client meetings, internal workshops, product launches, project meetings
- Get the skills to facilitate virtual meetings to make meetings more goal-oriented
Session 1: "Interactive Presentation", 3.5 hours
How could virtual presentations be more interactive and goal-oriented? This first session demonstrates how the combination of collaborative software programs and facilitation tools can make your virtual meetings more fun and productive. This is a hands-on session where you will be a participant in a facilitated virtual session to see first-hand how you can engage your audience as a virtual presenter and create an interactive meeting environment.
October 14th, 2021 CET 2:00-5:00 PM
Price €188 includes VAT 24%
- Three 3.5 hours training sessions
- Training materials
- Participation requirements
The training program will be organized using the Zoom meeting platform. To participate in the session, you will need:
- A desktop or laptop computer (during our training, we are all going to be writing ideas and prioritizing ideas. This cannot be done with a mobile phone or iPad)
- A stable internet connection (wired, if possible)
- A quiet, distraction-free environment
- A headset with a microphone (no laptop or room microphones—these can cause an echo)